1-Day Philadelphia Amish Country Tour from New York
- Tour code: 637-280
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat
- Depart from: New York, NY
Visit Philadelphia (Independence Hall, Independence National Historical Park, Liberty Bell), Lancaster (The Amish Farm and House).
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Hebrew.
- For every reservation there must be at least 1 person who is 18 years of age. Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 2-14 yrs old. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses. Children sharing a room with 2 adult passengers pay the same price as a third or fourth adult. Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate up to 4 guests of any age.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 New York-Philadelphia-Lancaster-New York(270 miles)
View Itinerary Details