2-7 Day Zurich, Frankfurt, Budapest, Vienna,Lucerne Central Europe Flexible Tour from Zurich in English
Tour code: 543-3101
- Available: Sun
- Depart from: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: 2-7 Days 1-6 Nights
Visit Bern, Budapest, Lucerne, Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Prague, Vienna.
- Visit the largest plain waterfall in Europe - Rhine Falls
- Visit Prague's Old Town Square which displays excellent Gothic and baroque architectures
- Visit Schonbrunn Palace, Stadtpark, St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna
- Free breakfasts and Wifi
Note: What it's like to travel on a Flexi Tour? How does it work?
- You decide how many days you want to travel
- Each day you can travel to a different place
For example, if you want to stop in Frankfurt (Day 6), please select "6" in "Number
of Days". Please note the hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of
your tour. List price is per person per day.
Changing your departure city is easy, just click on any "marker" along the
route. To see other available loops, check out the complete "Europe
Freestyle Bus Tours
Zurich - Titisee - Frankfurt (318 km)
Frankfurt - Prague (514 km)
Prague - Bratislava (289 km)
Bratislava - Budapest (200 km)
Budapest - Vienna (243 km)
Vienna - Mondsee - Munich (363 km)
Munich - Lucerne - Zurich (489 km)
Note: IMPORTANT! Itinerary and End City Variations:
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such
improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary the end cities to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
View Itinerary Details