1-Day Washington Mount Vernon Estate & Garden Tour from Washington DC
- Tour code: 032-849
- Available: Daily except 4th of July, X'mas, Thanksgiving, New Year
- Depart from: Washington, DC
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Enjoy learning about the life of George Washington, the father of our country. Travel through historic Old Town Alexandria en route to Mt. Vernon, where you will tour "The Mansion," the Colonial Revival Gardens, and the new museums and education centers. (All activities are self-guided and at your own pace) Inclusions: Roundtrip ground transportation.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 5-12 yrs old. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses. Children sharing a room with 2 adult passengers pay the same price as a third or fourth adult. Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate up to 4 guests of any age.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Mount Vernon(25 miles)
View Itinerary Details