1-Day Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour
- Tour code: 448-129
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Washington, DC
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Experience the beauty and awe of our country's most stirring monuments in a whole new way... by moonlight. On the Monuments by Moonlight Tour you'll be transported to many of the city's most famous sights, while enjoying the tranquil night and evening breeze.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4-12 years.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
- All tour schedules are arranged in advance. NO REFUNDS will be given to any customer failing to appear on the departure day.
Washington, D.C.'s spectacular monuments at night are not to be missed. With stops at the Iwo Jima Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and more. Washington, D.C. is most beautiful after the sun sets.
Day 1 Washington
View Itinerary Details