6-Day Canadian Rockies and Fairmont Hot Springs Tour from Seattle/Vancouver (Winter Tour)
- Tour code: 933-534
- Available: 10/15/2018 - 04/10/2019
- Depart from: Seattle, WA; Vancouver, Canada
- Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Visit Seattle, WA, Vancouver, BC, Banff National Park, AB, Invermere, BC, Okanagan, BC, Salmon Arm, BC, Vernon, BC, Kamloops, BC. Inclusions: Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop off
- Visit Eagle Pass, Banff National Park, and beautiful Bow Falls.
- 2018 complimentary admission to Banff National Park
- Complimentary admission for Hot Spring, and free WiFi on board.
- Free Vancouver sightseeing tour for arrivals before 12:00pm.
- Have plenty of free time.
- For summer tour please click here.
|Child (Age 2-11):
|Child (Age 2-11):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Listed prices are subject to change as hotel availability may be limited. Alternate hotel selections and travel dates will be advised (within one business day) and prices will vary.
- Single price is for one person staying in one room. Double, Triple and Quadruple prices are for two people, three people and four people staying in one room respectively.
- Child price applies to children 2-11, sharing a room with 2 adults.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Seattle - Vancouver(142 miles)
Day 2 Vancouver - Okanagan - Vernon(191 miles)
Day 3 Vernon - Salmon Arm - Invermere- Banff(361 miles)
Day 4 Banff - Banff National Park - Revelstoke(130 miles)
Day 5 Revelstoke - Kamloops - Merritt - Vancouver(305 miles)
Day 6 Vancouver/ Seattle - Home
Banff Hot Springs would be closed from October 16-29, so the Rocky tour can not visit this attraction during this period.
View Itinerary Details