4-Day Kelowna, Jasper, Columbia Icefield and Banff National Park Tour from Vancouver
- Tour code: 633-6446
- Available: Mon (May 1st - Oct 8th)
- Depart from: Vancouver, Canada; Richmond, Canada; Surrey, Canada
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Visit Banff National Park, AB (Lake Louise, AB), Calgary, AB, Jasper National Park, AB (Mount Robson Provincial Park, AB), Okanagan, BC (Okanagan Lake, BC), Salmon Arm, BC (Eagle Pass/Last Spike, BC), Wells Gray Provincial Park, BC, Yoho National Park, AB.
- Overnight in Calgary
- Visit 4 national parks: Glacier, Yoho, Banff, Jasper and 1 provincial park: Wellsgray
- Free Wifi on the bus
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Listed prices are subject to change as hotel availability may be limited. Alternate hotel selections and travel dates will be advised (within one business day) and prices will vary.
- Single price is for one person staying in one room. Double, Triple and Quadruple prices are for two people, three people and four people staying in one room respectively.
- Child price applies to children under 12 years old and don't occupy the beds, sharing a room with 2 adults.
Day 1 Vancouver - Kamloop - Wellsgray Park - Clearwater - Valemount(617 km)
Day 2 Valemount - Jasper - Calgary(525 km)
Day 3 Calgary - Banff National Park - Yoho National Park - Revelstoke/Salmon Arm(390 km)
Day 4 Revelstoke/Salmon Arm - Okanagan - Kelowna - Vancouver(404 km)
View Itinerary Details