3-Day Cherry Blossom Washington DC Tour from Toronto
- Tour code: 088-2737
- Available: Fri (03/29-04/19)
- Depart from: Toronto, Canada; Mississauga, Canada
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Visit Washington, DC (White House, US Capitol, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Lincoln Memorial, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington Monument), Corning (Corning Museum of Glass), Niagara Falls (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls). Inclusions: 2-night hotel stay, ground transportation.
- Exclusive free upgrade to Sheraton/Hilton Hotel
- Enjoy Kite Festival (departure 3/29) Petalpalooza Fireworks (departure on 04/05) or Annual Cherry Parade (departure on 04/12)
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 2-12 yrs old. Infant under 2 years can travel free, with no seats reserved. If a seat is needed; please book as child rate.
- Group Size: Max. 9 passengers in one booking. If the number is 10 or above, please call or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 Toronto - Niagara Falls(784 km)
Day 2 Washington DC
Day 3 Washington DC - Corning - Toronto(810 km)
View Itinerary Details