2-Day Gravenhurst, Sudbury, Algonquin Park Tour from Toronto
- Tour code: 488-5554
- Available: 09/22,09/26, 09/29, 10/01, 10/07, 10/10, 10/13
- Depart from: Toronto, Canada; Mississauga, Canada
- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Visit Gravenhurst, ON, Sudbury, ON, Muskoka Lakes, Canada, Huntsville, ON (Algonquin Provincial Park, ON).
- Free Breakfasts
- Segwun Steamship - The oldest operating steam driven vessel in North America
- Visit the famous Algonquin Park
- Fall Foliage Tour!
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 0-12 yrs old. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses.
- Group Size: Max. 9 passengers in one booking. If the number is 10 or above, please call or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- According to the related regulations about Ontario bus transportation, all under 2 years old infants must possess the bus seats. Thus the prices for adult children (including infants) are same; infants don't need to pay for the tour guides service.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Toronto - Gravenhust - Sudbury(413 km)
Day 2 Sudbury - Algonquin Park - Toronto(431 km)
View Itinerary Details