1-Day Canadian side of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto
Tour code: 700-8858
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Toronto, Canada; Mississauga, Canada
- Language: English
- Duration: 9 Hours
Visit Niagara Falls Canada (Devil's Hole Rapids and Whirlpool, Floral Clock, Hornblower Niagara Cruise & Incline Railway), Niagara-on-the-Lake.
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Toronto-Niagara Falls Canada-Niagara-on-the-Lake-Toronto (275 km)
After guests have been picked up from Toronto, we will make our way to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, we will take an exhilarating ride on the Hornblower Cruise. Then we'll have free time to eat lunch, souvenir shop and explore Niagara Falls. After that, travel along the famous Niagara Parkway along the Niagara River and admire the wonderful view like Whirlpool Rapids and The Floral Clock. On the way back to Toronto,we will take a brief stop in the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake to visit a local winery, also tour the lovely shops and boutiques that line Queen Street.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Comfortable, modern bus with air conditioning
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wine tasting usually consists of a Red Wine and White Wine, Ice Wine tasting may cost extra
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Meals and beverages, unless otherwise specified
- Private expenses
- The Hornblower Boat Cruise is a seasonal attraction. If the Hornblower cruise is not available (usually in the winter months between November and April), passengers will experience the Journey Behind the Falls attraction or Skylon Tower (whichever is available).
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes
- There is a moderate amount of walking. Niagara-on-the-Lake is an older town and is not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Dress weather appropriate
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Cancellation: Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received and based on the following dates prior to departure.
Cancellations received more than 3 days prior to departure - Full refund.
Cancellations received within 3 days - No refund.
No refund will be made for abandonment of services.
The refund amount will be credited directly to your account. Or the refund can also be forwarded directly to your credit card with a 10% handling fee.
- Responsibility: The Tour Operator holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, motorcar, boat or any other means. The Tour Operator and/or its agents will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any of the traveler's belongings. The Tour Operator reserves the right to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour at any time. Baggage and personal effects are at the owner's risk throughout the tour unless insured.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation of the tour.