1-Day Bruce Peninsula Tour from Toronto
- Tour code: 688-3784
- Available: Sat, Sun (Jun - Jul); 07/02, 08/06, 09/01 - 09/03
- Depart from: Toronto, Canada; Mississauga, Canada
- Duration: 1 Day
Visit Bruce Peninsula, ON (Big Tub Harbour Resort, ON, Bruce Peninsula National Park, ON, Little Tub Harbour, ON, Tobermory, ON).
- Proceed to ones of Ontario’s must-see attractions, the beautiful Bruce Peninsula.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 0-12 yrs old. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses.
- According to the related regulations about Ontario bus transportation, all under 2 years old infants must possess the bus seats. Thus the prices for adult children (including infants) are same; infants don't need to pay for the tour guides service.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Toronto - Bruce Peninsula - Toronto(601 km)
Due to weather conditions if the boat ride is not operating, will change itinerary to Blue Mountain village instead. Nestled between the foot of the Niagara Escarpment's the scenic Blue Mountains and the rugged shores and crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay, the picturesque Blue Mountain Village is Southern Ontario's premier four-season destination.
View Itinerary Details