Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Booking and Reservation
It is for early booking, the operator suggests each passenger should book tour at least 1 day before departure date. Passenger may make reservation via email; however, seats will not be assigned until the deposit has been paid. At time of reservation, passenger may require to provide name, phone number and address and specify designated tour and date of travel. All seats are pre-assigned with numbers; seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
Each passenger must carry a valid travel document. (Valid visa for countries needed) (E.g. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, and etc.) Tour operator is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Cancellation penalties per person (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of service.
- 15 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
- 8-14days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 7 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure no show or late - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
Broading Time and Location
All passengers must arrive 15 minutes before departure time. All passengers must show photo ID and boarding pass or tickets for boarding; absolutely no boarding without tickets. Departure time and boarding location will be confirmed after reservation is made.
Tour operator is not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal items, or personal injury that may occur on or during the tour. It is optional that passengers to buy travel insurance, for more information, please consult your travel agent.