Yosemite and Sequoia with Alcatraz Combo Tour from San Francisco
- Tour code: 839-1119
- Available: Daily(03/01/2017-02/28/2019)
- Depart from: San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 2 Days
This tour allows you to cover the Yosemite Valley and Alcatraz.
- This tour combination allows you to cover the Yosemite, Sequoia and Alcatraz
in two days
- For easiest hotel pickup, we recommend booking your hotel in downtown/Fisherman's Wharf area
- Alcatraz admission and ferry ticket included
- Free Wifi on bus and van
- Child fare only applies to children under 11 years old
- Please note that under California laws, childern under 8 years old must have car seats protection. Customers need to bring car seats by themselves. If not, tour operator will not allow children on bus.
- Depart dates not on this Calendar are available on request on any day but are dependent on Alcatraz' availability.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar;
the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Bay Area - Yosemite National Park - Bay Area(157 miles)
Day 2 San Francisco
|Yosemite and Giant Sequoias Approximate Tour Times|
|6:00 - 7:00 AM||Pick-up from your hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area for your Yosemite & Giant Sequoias Tour.|
|7:00 - 7:20 AM||Pick-up from West Oakland Bart Station pickup (if necessary).|
|7:20 - 7:40 AM||Pick-up from Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station pickup (if necessary).|
|7:40 - 9:00 AM||Continue east, and you will see the windmills and descend into the San Joaquin valley and stop for a break and a snack.|
|9:15 - 11:00 AM||Begin the drive into the foothills, through gold country, and up into the Sierra Nevada range and Yosemite National Park.|
|11:00 - 1:00 PM||Explore Yosemite's many amazing sights with an informative narrated valley tour from your guide. OR weather permitting* drive to the trail for a hike (two mile roundtrip hike) to the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias. – This stop is dependent on snow levels and trail conditions from October to May. See Winter Tour Itinerary. Pick up a to go lunch or snacks at the grocery/deli stop in the morning for you to enjoy a eat after your hike. Alternatively you can wait for hot meal from one of the restaurants available near the Yosemite Lodge later in the afternoon.|
|1:00 - 2:30 PM||Be amazed by Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more! Enjoy a mini-hike and plenty of photo stops around the Yosemite Valley.|
|2:30 - 3:30 PM||Begin your free time in the Yosemite Valley. Here you can visit the gift shops, have a relaxing hot meal, or get food to go and GO! Walk to the middle of the valley, up to the river banks, or get up close to the tallest waterfall in North America, Yosemite Falls.|
|3:30 - 4:00 PM||Start the return trip, descending from the Sierras, with more great scenery as we follow the sun to the west.|
|4:00 - 6:00 PM||Stop for a break, a stretch, and a bite to eat.|
|6:00 - 6:30 PM||Continue back to San Francisco, enjoying views of the sunset over the East Bay hills, or the Peninsula and the city lights.|
View Itinerary Details