Buy 2 Get 3rd Free
8-Day Amtrak Coast Starlight, Burney Falls, Redwood National Park, Crater Lake National Park Tour from San Francisco
- Tour code: 973-5988
- Available: Sat(02/02-12/28); Fri, Sat(06/21-08/09)
- Depart from: San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Visit Redwood National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, Crater Lake National Park, Columbia River Gorge, Woodburn, Olympia, Napa Valley, Seattle. Inclusions: 7 nights hotel accommodations, All domestic ground transportation
- Three famous cities of temperament, three national parks
- The hottest Scenic Railway - Amtrak coast starlight train
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Buy 2 get 3rd Free (3 or 4 pax sharing one room): (1) The free person needs to pay for staying at LA/SF hotels and theme park admission fees (if applicable). (2) Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. (3) No-show (or cancellation made within 3 days before departure) of free passenger incurs $200 penalty fee for the reserved bus seat.
- Child Rate: Child rates apply to those 2-9 years and using existing bedding with 2 full-paying passengers (regardless of ages). Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children).
Day 1 San Francisco - Napa Valley - Redwood National Forest - Eureka/Blue Lake(305 miles)
Day 2 Redwood National Park - Crater Lake National Park - Eugene(242 miles)
Day 3 Silverton - Columbia River Gorge - Portland(124 miles)
Day 4 Portland - Olympia - Seattle(229 miles)
Day 5 Seattle
Day 6 Eugene/Portland - Medford(165 miles)
Day 7 Medford - Burney Falls - San Francisco(368 miles)
Day 8 San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles(446 miles)
View Itinerary Details