1-Day Napa Valley, Sonoma Wine Country, and Muir Woods Tour from San Francisco
- Tour code: 539-297
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 9 Hours
A tour that combines a Muir Woods Expedition with a Sonoma Valley Wine Country tour all in one day.
- Wine Tasting fees included
- Live narration is given in English. Audio headsets are available in Spanish, German and Italian for the tour at no extra cost. Please specify the language option when booking.
- Free Wifi on bus and van
- Combination with 1-Day Total Yosemite Experience: $20 Discount
- Child fare only applies to children under 11 years old
- Please note that under California laws, children under 8 years old must have car seats protection. Customers need to bring car seats by themselves. If not, tour operator will not allow children on bus.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar;
the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 San Francisco-Sausalito-Napa Valley(78 miles)
|Wine Country and Redwoods Approximate Tour Times|
|7:30 - 7:45 AM||Pick up from Extranomical San Francisco SOMA Office.|
|7:45 - 8:30 AM||Pick up for your Wine Country tour at your San Francisco hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area.|
|8:30 - 8:45 AM||Drive through the Marina neighborhood, past the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio, and head north across the Golden Gate Bridge. Continue north through the Marin Headlands to Sausalito.|
|8:45 - 9:00 AM||Pick-up at Sausalito hotels if necessary.|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM||Learn about California's coastal Redwoods while driving over the headlands into Redwood Valley to Muir Woods National Monument.|
|9:30 - 10:30 AM||Muir Woods walk. Spend an hour in the shadows of the 250 foot Redwoods. Enjoy the ferns, moss-lined creeks and take in the fresh bay leaf scented air from the many Laurel trees. Criss cross the creeks by way of footbridges and return to where you began.|
|10:30 - 11:45 AM||Head north on U.S. 101 to the 1st Winery in the Carneros Region of Sonoma County, the birthplace of California's wine industry.|
|11:45 - 12:30 PM||First winery stop and tasting.|
|12:30 - 1:30 PM||Drive to the lunch stop at a quaint wine country plaza. Here you can buy lunch, wine taste at the many tasting rooms around the plaza and browse the boutique shops. We’ll provide you with a wine tasting map guiding you to the best in the area.|
|1:30 - 3:00 PM||Second winery stop and tasting.|
|3:00 - 4:30 PM||Third winery stop and tasting.|
|4:30 - 5:30 PM||Start the return and head back South to Marin County and San Francisco, taking a little detour through the quaint town of Sausalito. (You have the option to stop in Sausalito and take the ferry back to San Francisco - fare not included)|
|5:30 - 5:45 PM||Top off an amazing day with a photo stop on a bluff overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge, with views of San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge. |
View Itinerary Details