1-Day Carmel and Monterey Tour from San Francisco
- Tour code: 739-687
- Available: Daily(03/01/2017-02/28/2019)
- Depart from: San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 11 Hours
This tour will take you along California's Pacific Coast on your way to historic Monterey & picturesque Carmel by the Sea, and a drive through Pacific Grove in between...
- Combination with 1-Day Total Yosemite Experience: $20 Discount
- Child fare only applies to children under 11 years old
- For your child's safety on tour vehicles, we require you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" in height.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar;
the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 San Francisco-Santa Cruz-Monterey-Carmel-San Francisco(225 miles)
|Monterey and Carmel Tour Approximate Tour Times|
|8:00 - 8:30 AM||Pick-up at your San Francisco Hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area.|
|8:30 - 8:45 AM||Pick up from Extranomical San Francisco SOMA Office.|
|9:00-12:00 AM||Begin the tour to Monterey, driving along Highway 1 viewing California's rugged coastline with a rest-stop in Davenport.|
|12:00 - 1:30 PM||Arrive in Monterey where you can promenade the shops and have a meal in one of the many restaurants of the historic Cannery Row. Also, this is your chance to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium (admission not included).|
|1:30 - 3:00 PM||Drive through Pacific Grove, known for its Monarch butterflies and turn-of-the century Victorian homes. Then follow the scenic 17-Mile Drive through Del Monte Forest, seeing the legendary Pebble Beach Golf Course and the Lone Cypress Tree.|
|3:00 - 4:30 PM||The last portion of this tour will be held at the beautiful Carmel-by-the-Sea, where you can shop in small boutiques and visit quaint art and photography galleries.|
|4:30 - 7:00 PM||Finish the Monterey & Carmel Explorer Tour and head to San Francisco.|
|7:00 - 7:30 PM||Drop off at Downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf hotels.|
View Itinerary Details