1 Day Montmartre & the Louvre Tour from Paris
- Tour code: 523-3925
- Available: Mon, Wed, Fri
- Depart from: Paris, France
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Discover Montmartre with Free Time to Explore
- Explore the Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Skip the Line Expert Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Paris
Guests will be picked up from the specified departure location in Paris. Today, we will visit Montmartre, a hill and neighborhood that rises high above the rest of the city, providing exquisite views of this European jewel. We will see the white Sacre Coeur Basilica and learn about the 19th century artists that made a home here. After that, we will head to the Louvre, one of the most famous museums in the world, where we will see famous works of art like the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Admission and Expert Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Funicular Railway or Montmartre Shuttle Transportation to Sacre Coueur
- Professional Licensed Multilingual Guide
- Transportation in a Luxury Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Transportation to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Transportation
- Optional Gratuities
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours can be will be confirmed within 1-2 business day.
- email@example.com -- ( 33) 1-4455-6000 -- Please call 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour. Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure with a printed copy of your electronic voucher in hand. Tour departs from our office located at 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris 75001, near the Louvre Museum
- You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- Currency Fluctuations: All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchanges rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjust (refund) will be made based upon change in tour prices
- All purchases will be confirmed with one business day after purchase.
- All tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. You will be notified prior to departure time if cancellation is necessary.
- Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)