1-Day Ultimate Space Experience Tour from Orlando
Tour code: 042-211
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Orlando, FL; Lake Buena Vista, FL; Kissimmee, FL
- Duration: 11 Hours
A guided tour through the Kennedy Space Center complex, a SPACE PASS BADGE, a Maximum Access Badge, lunch with an Astronaut, and a NASA up-close bus-tour.
Space Center (109 miles)
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Space Center(109 miles)
This full-day tour takes visitor to the amazing Space Center complex and includes admission to both the Center and the Hall of Fame. Guests may even be greeted by an astronaut upon their arrival! We will experience the Shuttle Launch Experience, a space simulator that gives you a taste of what the astronauts feel when they lift off. We will also watch IMAX movies, giving you a 3D look into what it?s like to walk on the moon and visit the rocket garden for a surreal experience surrounded by giant rocket 'flowers.' The Space Shuttle Atlantis will bring visitors nose-to-nose with the priceless Atlantis Spacecraft as only astronaut have seen it before. There are also more than 60 interactive experiences and high-tech simulators invite guests to explore their passion for the universe.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Personal Hotel Pickup: If you would like to be picked up at a hotel not listed on the normal schedule, the fee is: $10 per person for 1 or 2 guests; $25 per family for 3 or more on the same booking. Please note that this hotel pick up service may not apply to all hotels, we suggest customers check with us before booking.
- Parking Information: Free parking is available at all pick up locations except for the Quality Inn International and Disney All Star.
- Roundtrip Transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista Meeting Points
- NASA Space Pass which Includes Admission Ticket, Lunch with the Astronaut and Discover KSC Tour
- Assistance from a Driver-Guide
- All meals and beverages
- Gratuities for driver/tour guide
This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours can be will be confirmed within 1-2 business day.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print a voucher which is presented at the destination. You will receive an confirmation email after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- Cancellation penalties as follows(Notification day and departure day are not counted):
Up to 16 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
4 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
I recommend this tour!
Posted by: Frances on 2013-03-24
Oh my god this tour is AWESOME!! I chose the Ultimate tour as I wanted to meet an astronaut and see the VAB (vehicle assembly building) as well as the other highlights - I spent most of the day saying 'wow', 'oh my god' or 'how cool?!' (And I'm 31 years old!)
The great thing about this tour is that you still get to see the launch pads, the Apollo V centre, do the IMAX shows and the launch simulator but you also get to hear the real stories and ask all the stuff you really wanna know when you meet the astronaut (the question about how you go to the bathroom did of course crop up!) The VAB is also pretty spectacular (though unfortunately noone was in it when I was there)
The one thing I will say is head straight to the IMAX when you get there otherwise you won't have time for both films (I missed the first one by ten minutes), but this does give you more time to take in the Rocket Garden and the 'Space: The Early Days' exhibition.
The drivers are quite charismatic and it's so obvious that they totally love the Space Centre and everything NASA does (which is more than you probably realise!)
This was by far my favourite day trip whilst I was in Florida! My only complaint-a day just isn't enough to cover everything!!! I would go back tomorrow!