Captain Memos Pirate Cruise plus Lunch at Clearwater
- Tour code: 542-3873
- Available: Tue, Fri
- Depart from: Orlando, FL; Lake Buena Vista, FL; Kissimmee, FL
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Ride out into the Gulf of Mexico with the Jolly Roger flag flying high
- Look out for the dolphins that swim alongside the pirate ship
- Enjoy drinks as you sit back and relax through the Gulf of Mexico
- Lunch at a highly rated beach area cafe
- Child rates apply to those who are 0-12 yrs old. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Clearwater(190 miles)
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Clearwater(190 miles)
After guests have been picked up at the specified departure location, we will drive to the west coast of Florida. We will have the chance to enjoy some time on the beach before our boat ride in the afternoon. While on the beach, we can walk down to the promenade to get a bite to eat at the local cafe, which offers a variety of dining options. Later on, we will board Captain Memo's Pirate Ship to explore the Gulf of Mexico through the lens of the briny buccaneers and seadogs who once pirated these waters, all with the accompaniment of a steel drum reggae band! Refreshments are available onboard, including adult beverages. We should be sure to keep an eye out for dolphins along the way! When we return to shore, we will have the chance to swim at Clearwater Beach before returning to Orlando in the late afternoon. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Personal Hotel Pickup: If you would like to be picked up at a hotel not listed on the normal schedule, the fee is: $10 per person for 1 or 2 guests; $25 per family for 3 or more on the same booking. Please note that this hotel pick up service may not apply to all hotels, we suggest customers check with us before booking.
- Parking Information: Free parking is available at all pick up locations except for the Quality Inn International and Disney All Star.
- Hotel Pick-up from selected Orlando hotels
- Captain Memo Boat Ride ticket
- Drinks during the boat ride
- Lunch voucher
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours can be will be confirmed within 1-2 business day.
- Reservation confirmation is required to confirm or schedule your pick-up location and ensure there has been no change to your pick-up time. Please present a printed copy of your voucher to the driver-guide, or let the agent know when you call to reconfirm. If for any reason you cannot print your voucher, then show the driver-guide your digital copy.
- In addition to the complimentary pick-up locations/meeting points listed on the website, additional Hotel Pick-up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with Gray Line Orlando
Terms & Condition
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day.
- Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
- We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
- Cancellation penalties as follows(Notification day and departure day are not counted):
- Up to 16 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
- 4 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.