Child rates apply to children 3 through 11 years of age when accompanied by an adult. Customers are welcome to use child safety seats on that have lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses. Children sharing a room with 2 adult passengers pay the same price as a third or fourth adult. Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate up to 4 guests of any age.
Children under 3 years travel free on local sightseeing tours when not occupying a
To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Hop-on,Hop-off double Decker tickets are valid for 72 hours from time the ticket is issued at our visitors center.Tickets for the New York historical society or museum of the city of New York and city sightseeing hop-on,hop -off sightseeing ferry are valid as indicated on ticket stub.
Tour package includes:
* Fully-escorted tour of lower and upper Manhattan in choice of French, German, Spanish or Italian. Departs from 777 8th Avenue Visitors Center (between 47th & 48th Streets)
* Hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus tour of midtown and lower Manhattan with live commentary in ENGLISH plus recorded narration in 11 languages(ticket valid for 72 hours)
* Hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus tour of upper Manhattan and Harlem with live commentary in ENGLISH plus recorded narration in 11 languages (ticket valid for 72 hours)
* Hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus tour of Brooklyn with live commentary in ENGLISH plus recorded narration in 11 languages* (ticket valid for 72 hours)
* Hop-on, hop-off tour of the Bronx with English narration
* Escorted double-decker bus Night Tour/ Holiday Lights with live commentary in ENGLISH plus recorded narration in 11 languages
* CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
* Admission to the New York Historical Society OR Museum of the City of New York
* Value-added Eat and Play Card
* Choice of admission to the Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Cultural Capital of the World... whatever you call New York City, its impact on worldwide culture and business is undeniable. Seeing this famous metropolis is something no one ever forgets!
Soaring more than a quarter of a mile above the heart of Manhattan, the Empire State Building is the World's Most Famous Office Building. A symbol of dreams and aspirations connecting with people around the world.
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 2:00am
A member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark, the world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan has been a New York hub since the 1930s.
Departure & Return
Inclusions & Exclusions
Super New York Tour
Food and beverages
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.