Guests just need to show the New York Pass
on the phone, and you will be allowed to enter after staff scanning it. The pass can take you to more than 100 New York popular attractions for free. This is like a self-service package. Once you buy a city pass, you don't have to pay for the admission tickets covered by the card.
1. Just scan the code. During your trip to New York, you only need to show your e-ticket (no need to print out) on the mobile phone for the attraction staff and scan it then you will be allowed to enter the scenic spot.
2. Activate the New York Pass.This e-ticket records the time and place of your first use and the validity of the card.This means that the ticket is activated once you use it for the first time while visiting or enjoying the service. Depending on the type of card you bought, the New York Pass has a different expiration date : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 days, which refers to the continuous calendar days rather than 24-hour period.
3. The Validity. New York Pass are only available for consecutive days. Each site can only be used once.The ticket will be automatically invalid at the expiry date. For example, if you buy a 3-day card that will be available for the first time on Tuesday, the card will be valid for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the week no matter how many times you've used it during this time.
4. A Quick Entry. There is no need to line up at the hottest spots, including the Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art(MOMA), the Metropolitan Museum of art and Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises.
5. How to order in advance. Most of the 100+ attractions don't require advance booking except some spots (you could get updated information in your guidebook). You just have to go and scan the pass to get in.
Please Note: Some attractions require security checks where you may encounter a line (just like the airport) separate from other lines.