Day 1 CitySightseeing New York by Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
The fun and flexibility of hop-on, hop-off is now available by sea!
Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sights of NYC from the Hudson and East Rivers as your guide provides facts and stories about the city. Between hop-off stops by the World Financial Center, South Street Seaport , Times Square and DUMBO, Brooklyn you will be treated to views of the Manhattan skyline, a stop in front of the Statue of Liberty and a unique opportunity to sail under the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Incredible views of the Manhattan skyline, including landmarks like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and One World Trade Center
- Live tour guide.
- Climate-controlled interiors and comfortable outdoor decks.
- Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket).
Hop-on, hop-off access at 2 locations:
- Pier 78 Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.