Day 1 New York (14 miles)
Today, guests will arrive at one of the three major airports in the New York City Area (JFK, LGA, EWR), where they will be met by a tour guide at the baggage claim. There is a complimentary shuttle service from the airport to the hotel.
(1) For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00 am at JFK/LGA airport, or arrive Flushing departure location before 9:30 am, we will offer New York Morning Tour.
(2) Guests who meet tour guide before 5:00 pm at JFK/LGA airport will be sent to Flushing, Queens. Our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy's Shopping Center. We have a customer service center in the center of Flushing with free luggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and volume.
(2) Those arriving at EWR airport before 12:00 pm can go to the Jersey Garden Outlets Mall by taking our shuttle for free.
(3) For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
(4) All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30 pm, or arrive at Flushing/Chinatown departure location before 4:30 pm can join an optional Night Tour of the New York City.
Day 2 New York - West Point - Woodbury - New York (130 miles)
Today we will drive north of the city. Our first stop will be the famous military academy, West Point, in the town of West Point, NY. Here, we will learn about the Unites States' military history. From there, we will make our way to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Woodbury, NY for some bargain shopping. At the end of the day, we will return to the New York City area to spend the night.
Day 4 New York - Philadelphia - Washington DC (236 miles)
In the morning we will visit Philadelphia. We will take a Philadelphia Double Decker Tour. Then we will inside visit the National Independence Park, Congress Hall and Liberty Bell. Then we will view the famous Independence Hall from outside. Afterwards we will visit the One Liberty Observation Deck. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C. We can choose to take a Washington Night Tour, including the visit of World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Air Force Monument, Jefferson Memorial and also outside visit the The Pentagon.
Day 5 Washington DC
Today we will visit Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and see the outside of White House. We will take the In-depth US Capitol Tour, and visit the outside of Library of Congress, Supreme Court of the United States. Then we will move to Madame Tussauds President Gallery. Then we will take DC Sightseeing Cruise(close in winter). In the afternoon, you will be able to visit the Smithsonian Institution freely(no tour guide). We will also pass by US Treasury, Washington Monument.
Day 6 Washington DC - Corning - Niagara Falls (428 miles)
Driving through the hilly countrysides of Pennsylvania and New York state, we will enjoy the rural scenery as we head north to visit the Corning Glass Museum in Corning, NY. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see the IMAX Adventure Movie. In summer, we can then choose to take the Maid of Mist. In the evening we will also take the Niagara Falls Night Tour.
Day 7 Niagara Falls - Boston (467 miles)
Today we will continue to visit the Niagara Falls and take a Niagara Falls In-depth tour. If you don't want to join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time. Then we can choose to take Niagara Falls Jetboat. Afterwards we will head to Boston and speng night here.
Day 8 Boston - New York (216 miles)
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston, including Harvard University and pass by the MIT. We will also take the Harbor Cruise and have lunch at Quincy Market. We will also pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. After, guests may choose to either fly out of Boston or head back to New York and be dropped off at the airports there. See "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding when to book flights.