Day 1 New York (14 miles)
Today, guests will arrive at one of the three major airports in the New York City Area (JFK, LGA, EWR), where they will be met by a tour guide at the baggage claim. There is a complimentary shuttle service from the airport to the hotel.
(1) For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00 am at JFK/LGA airport, or arrive Flushing departure location before 9:30 am, we will offer New York Morning Tour.
(2) Guests who meet tour guide before 5:00 pm at JFK/LGA airport will be sent to Flushing, Queens. Our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy's Shopping Center. We have a customer service center in the center of Flushing with free luggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and volume.
(2) Those arriving at EWR airport before 12:00 pm can go to the Jersey Garden Outlets Mall by taking our shuttle for free.
(3) For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
(4) All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30 pm, or arrive at Flushing/Chinatown departure location before 4:30 pm can join an optional Night Tour of the New York City.
Day 3 New York - Philadelphia - Washington DC (236 miles)
In the morning we will visit Philadelphia. We will take a Philadelphia Double Decker Tour. Then we will inside visit the National Independence Park, Congress Hall and Liberty Bell. Then we will view the famous Independence Hall from outside. Afterwards we will visit the One Liberty Observation Deck. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C. We can choose to take a Washington Night Tour, including the visit of World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Air Force Monument, Jefferson Memorial and also outside visit the The Pentagon.
Day 4 Washington, DC - Miami (1063 miles)
In early morning, we will first visit the inside of US Capitol. We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior) and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). Then we will take the D.C. Cruise(close in winter) along Potomac River. We will also visit Madame Tussauds President Gallery, Lincoln, Vietnam War, Korean War Memorials, and see the outside of White House. In addition, along the way, you will pass by the U.S. Treasury, Washington Monument and etc. After we depart from Washington D.C., you can arrange the rest time of the day freely. For guests who arrive before 3:00PM at MIA airport, or 4:00PM at FLL airport, you are invited to experience nightlife in the South Florida. (Self-expense. To arrange the tour, we need minimum 2 people registered.)
Day 5 Miami - Everglades National Park - Miami (64 miles)
In the morning we will tour Miami, where we will visit Wynwood Walls and see the exterior of the Biltmore Hotel, the Cuban district of Little Havana, an, to cap things off, a pleasant Biscayne Bay Cruise. Also, we will get to explore the famous Art Deco District in Miami Beach. Later in the day we will visit Everglades National Park, where we will have the chance to take an Airboat Ride.
Day 6 Miami - Key West - Miami (331 miles)
Today we will tour the city of Key West, FL. The island in the Florida Keys is the southernmost city in the continental United States. It is popular with tourists for its idyllic Caribbean waters, warm and cozy weather, and stretches of white beaches. We will cross the Seven Mile Bridge on the way there. We will also have the chance to visit Ernest Hemingway's House. Then we will shop for souvenirs on Duval Street and at the Marina Marketplace. We will leave Key West at about 5:00pm and return to Miami for the night.
Day 7 Miami - Palm Beach - Sunrise - Miami (153 miles)
In the morning we will make our way to the lovely city of Palm Beach, FL. There, we will visit Lion Country Safari, Mar-a-Lago(Exterior view), Henry Flagler Museum (Exterior view) and Worth Avenue. On our way back to Miami, we'll make a stop at the Sawgrass Mill Mall for some discount shopping.
Day 8 Miami - Fort Lauderdale (25 miles)
Before being dropped off at the airport, we will be able to spend some free time in the city of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Next, guests will be taken to the Bloomingdale's for shopping. After the trip, our tour guide will help to arrange the transport to the ferry port or airport. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Note: Bloomingdale's shopping tour will not be available on Sunday due to it will not open until 12:00 pm on Sunday.