Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
3-Day San Francisco, Monterey Bay Tour from Los Angeles - SF Out
- Tour code: 352-846
- Available: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
- Depart from: Los Angeles, CA; El Monte, CA; Rowland Heights, CA; Buena Park, CA; Montebello, CA
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Visit San Francisco, CA (Civic Center, CA, Fisherman's Wharf, CA, Golden Gate Bridge, CA, Golden Gate Park, CA, Market Street, CA, Palace of Fine Art, CA, San Francisco Chinatown, CA, Twin Peaks, CA), Monterey, CA (17-Mile Drive, CA, Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA), Bakersfield, CA (Outlets at Tejon Ranch, CA).
|Child (Age 2-9):
|Child (Age 2-9):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted details:
- Price have been adjusted to reflect the discount
- Cancellation of 3rd discounted passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure.
- No-show (or late cancellation) of 3rd discounted passenger will be no refund for the reserved bus seat.
- San Francisco Hotel Surcharge: Due to convention in San Francisco (check-in dates in Bay Area on Jan 29-31, Mar 19-22, Apr 15-19, May 17-21, Jul 9-11, Aug 8-10, Sep 23-27, Oct 3-5, 12-15, 27-31 and Nov 1, 9-11), Hotel may not available and we will find other hotels. Please note surcharge may apply, we will notify you of any price change and await your acceptance.
- A separate seat is required for child who is 0-8 yrs old. Please bring it on your own or rent it from us, the rental fee for the safety seat is $25/person/day.
From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Day 1 Los Angeles - San Francisco(362 miles)
Day 2 San Francisco - Monterey - Carmel - San Francisco(243 miles)
Day 3 San Francisco City Tour - Transfer out
Note: Itinerary varies slightly depending on day of departure.
- Wed - Mon Departure, tour will proceed according to the itinerary shown above.
- Tue Departure, itinerary will change to
Day 1: Los Angeles - San Francisco
Day 2: San Francisco
Day 3: San Francisco - Monterey - Carmel - San Francisco
View Itinerary Details