4-Day Tulare Outlet, Yosemite, Monterey and San Francisco Tour from Los Angeles
- Tour code: 752-2739
- Available: Tue, Fri (Mar - Oct)
- Depart from: Los Angeles, CA; El Monte, CA; Rowland Heights, CA; Montebello, CA; Buena Park, CA
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Visit Tulare, CA (Tulare Outlet Center, CA), Yosemite National Park, CA (Bridal Veil Falls, CA, El Capitan, CA, Half Dome, CA), Monterey, CA (17-Mile Drive, CA, Cannery Row, CA, Monterey Bay, CA, Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA, Old Fisherman's Wharf, CA), San Francisco, CA (Civic Center, CA, Fisherman's Wharf, CA, Golden Gate Bridge, CA, Golden Gate Park, CA, Market Street, CA, San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA, San Francisco Chinatown, CA, Twin Peaks, CA). Inclusions: 3 nights hotel accommodations, All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
|Child (Age 2-12):
|Child (Age 2-12):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Children policy: Child rates apply to those who are 2-9 years and sharing one room with at least 2 adults. Please note each hotel room can only accommodate 4 guests (adults or children regardless of age). Child under 8 years needs to bring own child seats, if not rental fee applied.
3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
- Infant Rate: A separate seat is required for infants and infant rate ($25/day) apply to those under 2 years old (*rate does not include any admission fees)
- Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
- Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers. And if your tour overnight at Los Angeles or Las Vegas, please book it at least 3 days before departure, or you'll pay the addtional resort fees and have no group discount.
- San Francisco Hotel Surcharge: Due to convention in San Francisco (check-in dates in Bay Area on Jan 29-31, Mar 19-22, Apr 15-19, May 17-21, Jul 9-11, Aug 8-10, Sep 23-27, Oct 3-5, 12-15, 27-31 and Nov 1, 9-11), Hotel may not available and we will find other hotels. Please note surcharge may apply, we will notify you of any price change and await your acceptance.
- A separate seat is required for child who is 0-8 yrs old. Please bring it on your own or rent it from us, the rental fee for the safety seat is $25/person/day.
Day 1 Los Angeles - Tulare - Fresno(209 miles)
Day 2 Fresno - Yosemite National Park - San Francisco(228 miles)
Day 3 San Francisco - Monterey - Carmel - San Francisco(178 miles)
Day 4 San Francisco
View Itinerary Details