1-Day San Diego Seaview Train Tour from Los Angeles
Tour code: 189-3186
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Los Angeles, CA; Rowland Heights, CA
- Language: English; Mandarin Chinese
- Duration: 9 Hours
Visit San Diego (San Diego Harbor Cruise, USS Midway Museum).
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Los Angeles - San Diego - Los Angeles (222 miles)
We will take San Diego Ocean View Train Ride one Day Tour
. We will pass Pacific Coast Highway 1, take a seat on the double decker Coast Starlight train line and enjoy the comfortable ride while drinking in the gorgeous view of the Pacific coastline as traveling back to Los Angeles. We will also take San Diego Harbor Cruise Boat
Tour and visit USS Midway
Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
- Location: Commerce, CA
7272 E Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040
(Best Western Plus Commerce - hotel guest only)
- Departure: 7:45am
- Return: no stop
- Remark: Hotel Guests Only
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- If customers choose 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260 (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX - Lawndale, CA) , the tour operator will drop off at 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Union Station ( In front of Main Entrance ) - Los Angeles, CA) . Please Noted.
- LA Hotel Guest Pickup Policy: Guests who choose the pickup location "Hotel Guest Only" need to book at least one night at the hotel exclusively through tour operator prior to the beginning of the tour to be eligible for this option. If you do not have a reservation at the hotel through the tour operator, please choose an alternative pickup option.
- Train ticket
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- All taxes included
|San Diego, CA
|San Diego Harbor Cruise (Optional)
||$14 (4-12 yrs)
|USS Midway Museum (Optional)
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
- Admission to Theme Park(s), surcharge will be added when checking out.
- Air fares between your city and the departure city.
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by the tour guide.
- A mandatory service fees for tour guide and bus driver: total $10.00/day per passenger.
- Any private expenses
- Booking: Please book airline tickets after your tour booking is confirmed, which should occur within 1 business day.
- Language: All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour and/or driver guides (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours.
- Vendor Contact Info: Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be included in your confirmation email.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book airline tickets until you receive the confirmation.
- You will receive a confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is processed. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Booking changes
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to TakeTours by email or through web mail at Contact TakeTours for details.
- Cancellation penalties per person (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
10-14 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
6-9 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
Within 5 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
There is 6% handbrng fee add-on to the above penalties.
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- Hotel Pobrcy
Smoking is strictly prohibited at all hotels, violation of this rule will result in a penalty of $300/person, along with other legal brabibrties. A vabrd credit card is required for guests to check in at the hotel.
- Itinerary Variations
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, TakeTours' only brabibrty will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not brable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
I recommend this tour!
Posted by: Rituparna on 2016-12-27
Nice tour but can include some more places in Santa Barbara in the trip.