London and Christmas Day Lunch Cruise
Tour code: 945-2424
- Available: 12/25
- Depart from: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 Hours
*Panoramic Tour of London; *Traditional Christmas Lunch aboard a Luxury River Liner; *Luxury Coach; *Professional Guide
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 London
This comprehensive tour of London, England
takes passengers to some of the most famous sights in this historic city. Guests will be picked up at their hotels and our panoramic tour of London will begin. Sights we will see around the city include Westminster Abbey, Big Ben,
the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street,
the Trafalgar Square
, and many more.
After our tour, we will head to the docks and board a Thames River Cruise. This unique boat tour features an amazing festive Christmas lunch in the local tradition. Guests will be wined and dined by the best as the float down the Thames River, enjoying the many sights of London, and eat a special dinner.
At the end of the day, we will return to the departure point for dropoff. There is no hotel dropoff. Please see "Departure and Return Details" for more information.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Boarding: Westminster Pier at 11:30am, departure 12.00pm and return at 3.15pm
- *Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Festive - Smart Casual (no jeans or trainers)
- Traditional Christmas Lunch aboard a Luxury River Liner
- Panoramic tour of London
- Luxury Coach
- Professional guide(Level 2: semi-guided tour)
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Traditional Christmas Lunch: Included Starter, Roast Turkey with trimmings (Vegetarian option also available), and a glass of wine, Christmas pudding/mince pies and Tea/Coffee.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
Customers are able to rebook and change dates of travel to any date between 1st June and 31st May 2021
A full refund is only applicable on specific tours and meet the cut off time
- Currency Fluctuations:
All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchanges rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjust (refund) will be made based upon change in tour prices.
Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled.
No Shows are charged in full.
Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers
although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
We reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to remove from the tour and the Site (whether before, during or after the tour) (without warning) any person who:
- Bus tours, Warner Bros. Studio Tours, Airport transfers - 48HOURS before the date of travel
- Rail Tours - 7DAYS before the date of travel
For the safety of all, consumers are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. The following items may not be brought on to the tour: weapons, fireworks, (smoke) bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids or other articles which may cause injury. Any consumer who refuses himself/herself and/or their belongings to be searched or who is found in possession of such items will be denied entry to the tour and the Site or will be removed from the tour and the Site.
The throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
Smoking is strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
Pets and other animals (except for guide or hearing dogs) are strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
- has been convicted of a criminal offence which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- has behaved in a manner which we considers is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or tour staff (including, without limitation, unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise));
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- does not have a valid ticket;
- accesses any area of the tour and/or Site other than the areas designated for access by consumers; or
- does not comply with all or part of the tour Terms and Conditions.