1-Day Death Valley Small Group Tour from Las Vegas
- Tour code: 128-2217
- Available: Fri, Sun
- Depart from: Las Vegas, NV
- Duration: 10 Hours
Stop at Bad Water-the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere; Photo stop at Zabriskie Point; Scenic drive through Artists Pallet; Furnace Creek visitor center and Borax Museum; Stop in Parump desert town; Fabulous views of the Black Mountain Range and 20 Mule Team Canyon; Amazing and unique California desert scenery! Inclusions: Hotel pick up and drop off, park entry.
- Small groups tour average group size is 14 guests
- Children age 7-17 will be charged an adult fare and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 6yrs are not allowed to join in this tour.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar;
the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Las Vegas-Death Valley-Las Vegas(207 miles)
View Itinerary Details