Dolphins, Snorkel and Sail
- Tour code: 942-2792
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Honolulu, HI; Waikiki, HI; Waianae, HI; Kapolei, HI
- Duration: 3 Hours
- DOLPHINS GUARANTEED. See dolphins or come back and sail again for FREE.
- Child rates: Child rates apply to those who are 4-11 yrs old.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
View Itinerary Details
Cruise the beautiful Leeward Oahu coast to view dolphins, turtles and other marine life including whales in-season (December through April). Snorkel at a calm anchorage and see the vibrant sights just beneath the surface. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew.
DOLPHINS GUARANTEED* or come again FREE.
FREE FOOD & DRINK Unlimited continental breakfast & hot buffet lunch. Unlimited non-alcohol drinks and two free bar drinks. $1 beer/$2 mixers extras.
Why choose us for your Dolphin excursion?
- The best value
- Dolphins Guaranteed or return for FREE* -- the only excursion
company to provide this assurance;
- Door-to-pier transportation by your on-boat Crew -- the only west-side boat excursion whose Crew service starts at pick-up;
- Sleep in a little longer. Other west-side excursions start pickups in Waikiki at 6 a.m. with nearly a dozen stops to make.
- Less crowded snorkel spots and sailing areas
from our Waianae Harbor departure point. Leave the west-side crowds behind, see more coast.
- Hawaii's first Dolphin Smart activity provider, a federal NOAA
recognition for proper wildlife viewing and conservation practices. ;
- Part of the Coral Reef Alliance, to preserve and protect Hawaii's precious coral reefs with
sustainable ocean tour conduct, no "fish food";
- Lifeguard-certified crew, in-water snorkeling guidance, AED's, oxygen and other resources aboard not found on
other vessels outside of the Hawaii Nautical-operated fleet;
- Portion of proceeds benefit community-based initiatives in Leeward Oahu.
- Location: Honolulu, HI
, Honolulu, HI
(Waikiki Shuttle - price extra)
- Departure: 7:00am
- Return: 2:00pm
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Waikiki Shuttle: The shuttle picks up from various hotels in Waikiki; at the time of reconfirming the tour you may inform Tour Operator where will you join the tour from they will let you know the pick up time.
- Self-drive to Waianae for 8:30am check-in
- Dolphin watch
- Whale watching (from December to April).
- Continental breakfast and hot buffet lunch
- Meals and beverages, unless specified above
- Tour guide and bus driver service fees
- Free Dolphin Re-ride Terms: Return trip is of equal or lesser value. Re-rides only, no refunds. Re-ride is for 1 return trip, per 1 originally paid trip. Re-ride shuttle from Waikiki not included ($30 shuttle fare applied). No additional charge for re-ride Ko Olina shuttle.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- Please read the Standard Cancellation and Refund Policy prior to booking your ticket.
- Prices may vary and are subject to availability by season, weekend, and/or holiday.
- While we will make every effort to maintain a regular operation, we reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.