1-Day Antelope Canyon Tour from Flagstaff
- Tour code: 000-3192
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Depart from: Flagstaff, AZ
- Duration: 10 Hours
Visit Page (Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam), Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope Canyon). Inclusion: admission fees, lunch and pick-up service at Flagstaff hotels.
- See magnificent views of Oak Creek Canyon
- Once at the destination, travel by off-road vehicle to the site
- Stop at the historic Navajo trading Post at Cameron
- This tour requires walking for 90 minutes on unpaved, uneven terrain. It does not permit women more than 5 months pregnant on the tour. No child 5 or under allowed on this tour. No Dogs, including service dogs.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
Day 1 Flagstaff-Antelope Canyon-Page-Flagstaff(252 miles)
View Itinerary Details