We will spend the day touring Beijing. Beginning in Tiananmen Square, we will visit the National Museum. Later in the day, we will visit the Forbidden City to climb up the hill in Jingshan Park, where we will get a bird's eye view of the golden rooftops. The Forbidden City was the Chinese Imperial Palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty from 1420 to 1912, serving as the home of the Emperors and their households, as well as being the ceremonial and political center of the Chinese government for almost 500 years. We will also have the option of watching a Beijing Opera Show.
With more than 20 million people, China's capital is one of the most populated cities in the world. Beijing is an incredibly ancient city, and its stylized architecture, opulent gardens, and more have made it a popular tourism locale.
The 4th largest city square in the world, Tiananmen Square is a large, open area, surrounded on all sides by important national buildings: the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong, the National Museum of China, and the Great Hall of the People.
For 500 years, the Forbidden City was the palace of the Chinese emperors. It is divided into two sections, the Inner and Outer Courts. The Palace Museum houses many collections of traditional paintings, jade, and ceramics.
Admission (Optional): Adult ¥60; Adult (Shoulder Season Price (Dec - Feb)) ¥40; Child ¥60; Child (Shoulder Season Price (Dec - Feb)) ¥40; Peak Season Price (Mar - Nov)
An imperial park covering 23 hectares immediately north of the Forbidden City in the Imperial City area of Beijing. The focal point is the artificial hill Jingshan, literally "Prospect Hill".
Admission (Optional): Adult ¥2; Child ¥2
Watch a live Beijing Opera Show, the most famous of Chinese culture.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
Any optional programs/activities
Train Tickets/Flight Tickets
Lunch & Dinner
Personal Travel Accident Insurance
Chinese visa fees
Tips (30 CNY/day/person to Guide; 20 CNY/day/person to Driver)
Your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please allow up to 8 hours to receive the confirmation. Your booking will be processed as soon as possible.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
Cancellation and Refund policy If you cancel your tour for any reason, including medical or family reasons the cancellation fees will apply. (Exclude departure date and notification date or any visa fees if applicable)
(1) 15 days before departure - Full refund
(2) 14-8 days before departure - 50% of tour price.
(3) Less than 7 days departure - No refund.
(1) Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The Company is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour.
(2) Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary.
(3) The Company will not be held accountable if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the
responsibility of the passenger.
(4) The Company, nor tour guide and driver will accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour.