We will begin our day by visiting the Changling Mausoleum, the largest, oldest and best-preserved of the Ming Tombs. In the afternoon, we will head to the Badaling Great Wall, where we will ride a cable car to get a broader view of the landscape. Take a picture at the most beautiful point. Later
there's time to rest from your climb, while we drive you back to Beijing city.
With more than 20 million people, China's capital is one of the most populated cities in the world. Beijing is an incredibly ancient city, and its stylized architecture, opulent gardens, and more have made it a popular tourism locale.
The tomb of the Yongle Emperor, the largest and oldest of the Ming Tombs near Beijing built in 1409.
Admission (Optional): Adult ¥45; Adult (Shoulder Season (Dec - Feb)) ¥30; Child ¥45; Child (Shoulder Season (Dec - Feb)) ¥30; Peak Season Price (Mar - Nov)
Badaling is the most visited section of the Great Wall of China, located to the northwest of central Beijing. It is also one of the more recently built portions of the wall, constructed in the 16th century CE.
Admission (Optional): Adult ¥45; Adult (Shoulder Season (Dec - Feb)) ¥40; Child ¥45; Child (Shoulder Season (Dec - Feb)) ¥40; Peak Season Price (Mar - Nov)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
Any optional programs/activities
Train Tickets/Flight Tickets
Lunch & Dinner
Personal Travel Accident Insurance
Chinese visa fees
Tips (30 CNY/day/person to Guide; 20 CNY/day/person to Driver)
Your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please allow up to 8 hours to receive the confirmation. Your booking will be processed as soon as possible.
Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
Cancellation and Refund policy If you cancel your tour for any reason, including medical or family reasons the cancellation fees will apply. (Exclude departure date and notification date or any visa fees if applicable)
(1) 15 days before departure - Full refund
(2) 14-8 days before departure - 50% of tour price.
(3) Less than 7 days departure - No refund.
(1) Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The Company is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour.
(2) Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary.
(3) The Company will not be held accountable if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the
responsibility of the passenger.
(4) The Company, nor tour guide and driver will accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour.