Sagrada Familia Tour & the Best of Gaudi with Casa Batllo Admission from Barcelona
- Tour code: 500-5947
- Available: Daily (Jan-Oct(, Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri,Sat(11/1-3/31/2020)
- Depart from: Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
The best of Gaudí in all its splendor: explore the Sagrada Família and admire its ornamentation, walk in the Park Güell and admire La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Sagrada Família is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
- In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí's imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
- Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
Day 1 Barcelona
View Itinerary Details