Monserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train from Barcelona
- Tour code: 900-5944
- Available: Daily (Apr-Oct),Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Depart from: Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Take the cog railway up the majestic mountain of Montserrat, a famous pilgrimage site near Barcelona.
- Montserrat mountain is special for its rocks shape that remind of a human and animal appearance.
- The Basilica de Montserrat holds the Montserrat Virgin, known as La Moreneta (the Black Virgin), which is the patron saint of Catalonia.
- LEscolania, the childrens choir, takes part in the sanctuary prayers with sacred music.
- Breathtaking views of this natural park and towns around are enjoyed from the mountain.
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic mountain of Catalonia. The Monastery and the beauty views will captivate you
Day 1 Barcelona
View Itinerary Details