Cardona & Montserrat Full Day Tour with Brunch from Barcelona
- Tour code: 400-5946
- Available: Thu, Sat
- Depart from: Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: 9 Hours 30 Minutes
Visit the salt mountain of Cardona and the monastery of Montserrat from Barcelona.
- Brunch composed by local food, one cup of cava and cava
- Taste of 4 typical liquors, handmade by the monks of the monastery
- Entrance to Cardona Castle, salt mines and the audio visual exhibition in Montserrat
- Take cog-wheel train to the magnificent Royal Basilica at the summit
- Montserrat mountain is special for its rocks shape that remind of a human and animal appearance.
- The Basilica de Montserrat holds the Montserrat Virgin, known as La Moreneta (the Black Virgin), which is the patron saint of Catalonia.
- Visit the Cardona castle a modern fortress and parts of the old Castle of Cardona.
- The Mountain of Sal of Cardona grows every year, occupying a depression of the terrain with elongated ellipse shape with an area of 1,800m long.
Day 1 Barcelona
View Itinerary Details