2-14 Day Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam Europe Explorer Flexible Tour from Amsterdam in English
- Tour code: 743-2474
- Available: Tue
- Depart from: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: 14 Days 13 Nights
Visit Amsterdam, Bonn, Brussels, Cannes, Cologne, Florence, Frankfurt, Grasse, Koblenz, Lucerne, Luxembourg City, Milan, Monaco City, Paris, Pisa, Reims, Rome, Trier, Vatican City, Venice, Versailles, Zaandam.
- Visit one of the many Diamond Factories in Amsterdam
- Explore the Louvre and spend a free afternoon in Paris
- Optional Sistine Chapel tour to view Michelangelo's famous painted ceiling
- Free breakfasts and Wifi
|Child (Age 2-11):
|Child (Age 2-11):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Price listed is Per Day Per Person in US Dollars (USD)
- Child fare: 2 - 11 years old share a room with two adults (no bed). No charge for infants under 2 years old.
- Lodging: Max 2 adults and 1 child are allowed in one room.
- Pre-Post Accommodation(Same as Tour): Available only on the day before (one night) or after the tour(one night). $60 per person per night (twin share basis), there is no charge for child share a room with two adults. $120 per night applies for Single Room.
What it's like to travel on a Flexi Tour? How does it work?
- You decide how many days you want to travel
- Each day you can travel to a different place
For example, if you want to stop in Florence (Day 5), please select "5" in "Number
of Days". Please note the hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of
your tour. List price is per person per day.
Changing your departure city is easy, just click on any "marker" along the
route. To see other available loops, check out the complete "Europe
Freestyle Bus Tours
Amsterdam - Zaandam - Amsterdam (18 km)
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (437 km)
Paris - Versailles - Paris (34 km)
Paris - Lucerne (486 km)
Lucerne - Milan - Venice (432 km)
Venice - Rome (393 km)
Rome - Vatican City - Arezzo (184 km)
Florence - Pisa - Genoa (268 km)
Genoa - Monaco - Grasse - Nice - Cannes - Avignon (588 km)
Avignon - Paris (577 km)
Paris - Reims - Luxembourg (365 km)
Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt (251 km)
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam (370 km)
IMPORTANT! Itinerary and End City Variations:
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such
improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary the end cities to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
View Itinerary Details