1-Day Kangaroo Island including Backstairs Passage Cruise from Adelaide
Tour code: 045-780
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: Adelaide, Australia
- Language: English
- Duration: 16 Hours
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
- Walk amongst wild Seals as they laze on the beach and surf the waves into shore
- Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
- Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
- The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
Note: For reference, at times the Seal Bay Discovery itinerary may be offered in-lieu of above itinerary due to operational requirements. This alternate on-island tour is of equivalent value and discovers the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island. Tour includes return cruise to Kangaroo Island, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk, 'In-Flight" Birds of Prey display and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park.
View Itinerary Details