2-7 Day Frankfurt, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Vienna Central Europe Flexible Tour from Zurich
- Tour code: 943-588
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun
- Depart from: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: 2-7 Days 1-6 Nights
Visit Budapest (Danube Cruise, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church), Lucerne (Lake Lucerne, Lion Monument), Prague (Golden Lane, St. Vitus Cathedral), Vienna (Karlskirche, Mozarthaus, Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna Concert Waltz), Bern, Bratislava (St. Martin's Cathedral), Neuhausen am Rheinfall (Rhine Falls).
|Child (Age 2-11):
|Child (Age 2-11):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Price listed is per day per person.
- Currency: All prices are shown in U.S. dollars (USD) except admission and meal fees which are paid upon arrival.
- Lodging: Max 2 adult and 1 child are allowed in one room. We will not charge client any single supplement if they are willing to share the room with other tour members. But No complaints or amendments could be made based on this issue. If clients did not choose to share room with others, they will have to pay the single supplement fee, which costs for EUR 30 per person per night.
- Child fare: 2 - 11 year old share a room with two adults (no bed). No charge for infants under 2 years old.
- Pre-Post Accommodation(Same as Tour): Available only on the day before (one night) or after the tour(one night). USD$55 per person per night (twin share basis), there is no charge for child share a room with two adults. USD$100 per night applies for Single Room.
What it's like to travel on a Flexi Tour? How does it work?
- You decide how many days you want to travel
- Each day you can travel to a different place
For example, if you want to stop in Frankfurt (Day 6), please select "6" in "Number
of Days". Please note the hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of
your tour. List price is per person per day.
Changing your departure city is easy, just click on any "marker" along the
route. To see other available loops, check out the complete "Europe
Freestyle Bus Tours
Day 1 Zurich - Titisee - Frankfurt(406 km)
Day 2 Frankfurt - Prague(410 km)
Day 3 Prague - Bratislava(289 km)
Day 4 Bratislava - Budapest(200 km)
Day 5 Budapest - Vienna(243 km)
Day 6 Vienna - Salzburg - Munich(366 km)
Day 7 Munich - Lucerne - Zurich(443 km)
IMPORTANT! Itinerary and End City Variations:
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such
improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary the end cities to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
View Itinerary Details