THE BEST SELLER! The city that never sleeps is full of art, entertainment, culture and excitement just waiting around every corner. Spend an incredible 72 hours exploring New York City on a hop-on hop-off double decker bus that includes 4 tours: Uptown Loop, Downtown Loop, Brooklyn Loop, and and Bronx tours. Enjoy the best of Manhattan and Brooklyn on this New York City Bus Tour with 30 stops! Night Tour
The Uptown Loop
Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, the Theater district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
The Downtown Loop
Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry and a harbor cruise), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
The Brooklyn Loop
A 2 hour guided tour will pass by Cadman Plaza / Brooklyn Heights, view of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline, Old Fulton Landing, Atlantic Avenue, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Fulton Mall.
The Bronx Tour
Many people think a sightseeing trip to New York City begins and ends with Manhattan. But they?d be missing the jewels of the Bronx. From the Apollo Theatre to the Grand Concourse and beyond, you?ll see some of the city?s most diverse and culturally rich neighborhoods.
Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
Experience the magical views of New York City's famous skyline while enjoying the convenience of four Hop-on, Hop-off locations!
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour. Treat yourself to unforgettable views of the lit marquees in the Theater District and the light displays at the top of the Empire State Building and the new One World Trade Center. After passing through Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy and into Brooklyn, experience the spectacular views of the illuminated skyline and its sparkling reflection along the East River.
Includes admission to any three of the following top NYC attractions:
- One World Observatory
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Madame Tussauds All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (Includes Impossible LaserRace)
- Toliof the Rock Observation Deck
- Body Worlds: Pulse The Exhibition
- The Discovery Of King Tut Exhibit
- Saturday Night Live - The Exhibition
- Star Wars and the Power of Costume Exhibition
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access tour
- Central Park Horse and Carriage (Minimum of 4 people per carriage. Can be redeemed at 56 West 56th Street. No reservations required)
- Central Park Guided Walking Tour
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Guided Bike Tour
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- El Museo Del Barrio
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Worksholi: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Bill's Bar and Burger (Downtown - 85 West Street btw. Albany St. & Carlisle St.)
- Lunch or Dinner at Potbelly Sandwich Sholi(All locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Lunch or dinner at Senor Frogs Times Square.