The Great Ocean Road Adventure
- Tour code: 645-766
- Available: Mon;Tue;Wed;Thu;Fri;Sat;Sun
- Depart from: Melbourne, Australia
Dramatic - powerful - dangerous and majestic. How
can words describe some of the world's most impressive coastline? Your day with us extend from golden sandy beaches to the stark brutality of wave-torn cliffs backed by mountain ranges reaching skywards from the sea.
- Children ages 4 to 14 eligible for child discount price.
- To display prices, please mouse over the date on the calendar; the relevant cost-per-person will be displayed.
On Friday, Dec 2, 2016 our Great Ocean Road Tour will operate in reverse due to a major cycling event that will close a large portion of the scenic road. As such, the revised itinerary will be:
- 08:00 Depart Federation Square
- 09:20 Arrive Winchelsea for morning tea by the river (complimentary Aussie style Bush Billy Tea) There will also be limited shops nearby to purchase other food items if guests would like.
- 09:50 Depart Winchelsea
- 11:15 Arrive Loch Ard Gorge
- 12:00 Depart Loch Ard Gorge
- 12:15 Arrive Port Campbell for lunch (own expense)
- 13:15 Depart Port Campbell
- 13:30 Arrive Twelve Apostles
- 14:30 Depart Twelve Apostles
- 15:45 Arrive Apollo Bay for afternoon tea (own expense)
- 16:10 Depart Apollo Bay
The road closure will have opened up by the afternoon, therefore, the scenic aspect will not be missed. Two - three photo stops will still be made between Apollo Bay and Lorne.
- 19:45 Arrive Federation Square
All times are approximate. With our tour operating in reverse, the lunch and overnight options will not be available on this day. Please also note that a vehicle size restriction has been put in place at Gibsons Steps carpark for safety reasons. Unfortunately, this no longer enables us
to make a stop here.
Victoria has experienced extreme weather (heavy rains) in recent weeks which has resulted in road closures along the Great Ocean Road due to the high risk of landslides. A small section of the Great Ocean Road remains closed (Seperation Creek to Wye River) and we are monitoring road conditions on a daily basis. During these time the morning itinerary of this tour will become to Federation Square inland to Winchelsea for morning tea & Inland to Great Ocean Road (via Forrest and Skenes Creek)
View Itinerary Details