1 Day Oxford, Stratford and Warwick Castle Tour from London
- Tour code: 545-678
- Available: Daily
- Depart from: London, United Kingdom; Westminster, United Kingdom
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Infants 2 yrs and under are free, but they will also need to be booked. If you have infants 2 yrs and under, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 London-Oxford-Stratford-Upon-Avon-Warwick-London(376 km)
In the morning, guests will be picked up from the specified departure locations in London. We will begin the day by driving to Oxford, home of the storied university, where we will see highlights including the Bodleian Library. From there, we will drive to Stratford-upon-Avon, where we will visit the Home of Shakespeare. After lunch, we will visit Warwick Castle, where we will learn about medieval England and see some suits of armor. Then, we will return to London. When we arrive, guests will be able to take either the Royal Walking Tour or the Beatles Walking Tour to close out the day. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Visitor Center in Victoria and Kensington: Passengers can also choose to join from these two location, please input name and address in the 'Pickup Hotel Info' field.
- Guests will be asked to make their way directly to our Visitor Centre in Victoria.
- Please arrive at the departure location 30 mins earlier.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church, Shakespeare's birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide(Level 2: semi-guided tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Free Lunch Pack included: Sandwich, Bottle of Water, One piece of fruit.
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Optional Lunch Pack: Ploughman?s Baguette (Vegetarian); Pack of Crisps; Fruit; Bottle of Wine for Adults (Bottle of juice for Children) ; Bottle of Water.
- We do NOT drop clients at their hotels. Your guide will ask where you are staying and if the coach is passing in that area, we will drop you at a convenient location. Primarily Kensington, Park Lane and Victoria areas are convenient locations to our routes.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day.
Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled
Prices may vary subject to availability/season/weekend/holiday.
We reserve right to cancel a schedule to fully refund affected customers
although we will make every effort to maintain the regular operation.
We reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to remove from the tour and the Site (whether before, during or after the tour) (without warning) any person who:
- Currency Fluctuations:
All tour prices are current at the time of publication and are susceptible to currency fluctuations. We reserve the right to alter the tour price in accordance with changes in foreign exchanges rates and changes in prices for services. The rate that you pay when you reserve your tour will protect you against future currency fluctuations; on the other hand, no price adjust (refund) will be made based upon change in tour prices.
For the safety of all, consumers are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. The following items may not be brought on to the tour: weapons, fireworks, (smoke) bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids or other articles which may cause injury. Any consumer who refuses himself/herself and/or their belongings to be searched or who is found in possession of such items will be denied entry to the tour and the Site or will be removed from the tour and the Site.
The throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
Smoking is strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
Pets and other animals (except for guide or hearing dogs) are strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
- has been convicted of a criminal offence which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- has behaved in a manner which we considers is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or tour staff (including, without limitation, unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise));
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- does not have a valid ticket;
- accesses any area of the tour and/or Site other than the areas designated for access by consumers; or
- does not comply with all or part of the tour Terms and Conditions.