2-7 Days Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland Central Europe Flexible Tour from Frankfurt
- Tour code: 143-588
- Available: Mon, Thu (Year round); Tue (Apr - Oct)
- Depart from: Frankfurt, Germany
- Duration: 2-7 Days 1-6 Nights
Visit Bratislava (St. Martin's Cathedral), Budapest (Fisherman's Bastion, Heroes Square, Matthias Church), Vienna (Austrian Parliament Building, Karlskirche, Mozarthaus, Schonbrunn Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stadtpark), Bern, Lucerne (Lake Lucerne, Lion Monument), Neuhausen am Rheinfall (Rhine Falls).
|Child (Age 2-11):
|Child (Age 2-11):
Note: *Price in USD is based on the lowest price per person per room over the next 30 days. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
- Price listed is per day per person.
- Currency: All prices are shown in U.S. dollars (USD) except admission and meal fees which are paid upon arrival.
- Lodging: Max 2 adult and 1 child are allowed in one room. We will not charge client any single supplement if they are willing to share the room with other tour members. But No complaints or amendments could be made based on this issue. If clients did not choose to share room with others, they will have to pay the single supplement fee, which costs for EUR 30 per person per night.
- Child fare: 2 - 11 year old share a room with two adults (no bed). No charge for infants under 2 years old.
- Pre-Post Accommodation(Same as Tour): Available only on the day before (one night) or after the tour(one night). USD$55 per person per night (twin share basis), there is no charge for child share a room with two adults. USD$100 per night applies for Single Room.
What it's like to travel on a Flexi Tour? How does it work?
- You decide how many days you want to travel
- Each day you can travel to a different place
For example, if you want to stop in Frankfurt (Day 6), please select "6" in "Number
of Days". Please note the hotel accommodation is not included on the last day of
your tour. List price is per person per day.
Changing your departure city is easy, just click on any "marker" along the
route. To see other available loops, check out the complete "Europe
Freestyle Bus Tours
Day 1 Frankfurt - Prague(410 km)
Day 2 Prague - Bratislava(289 km)
Day 3 Bratislava - Budapest(200 km)
Day 4 Budapest - Vienna(243 km)
Day 5 Vienna - Salzburg - Munich(366 km)
Day 6 Munich - Lucerne - Zurich(443 km)
Day 7 Zurich - Titisee - Frankfurt(406 km)
View Itinerary Details