Lawrence/Lowell/Worcester 8:30pm - 10:30pm -> Foxwoods Resort Casino night tour
- Tour code: 378-1122
- Available: Fri, Sat
- Depart from: Boston, MA
Experience a day of excitement, fun and food when you participate in a night line run to Foxwoods Resort Casino from Lawrence, Lowell (LRTA), Lowell (Wah San) or Worcester. Casino Bonus: Receive bonus of free buffet /$10 food/10 retail/15 match play (one option)and $40 match play. Plus round-trip motor coach transportation. (Must be 21+ yrs old with valid ID to receive casino bonus)
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- $2 per person service fee for tour guide and driver is recommended.
Day 1 Foxwoods Resort Casino(162 miles)
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Foxwoods Resort Casino(162 miles)
Guests will be picked in Massachusetts before we drive to the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut, one of the largest casinos in the United States, where we will be able to have fun at slot machines, gaming tables, blackjack, craps, roulette, keno, baccarat, and more. Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older. At the end of the day, guests will be driven back to Massachusetts.
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- We will arrive at Foxwoods Resort Casino at approximately 10:30pm and depart promptly at 4:15am (next day).
- Transportation via a deluxe, air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motor coach or 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus.
- Casino bonus package (bonus of free buffet /$10 food/10 retail/15 match play (one option)and $40 match play upon arrival.) Guests must be 21 with valid state issued ID to receive Casino Bonus. Package is subject to change without notice.
- MATCH PLAY: Valid for the following:
- Baccarat: Player bets only;
- Sic Bo: Big bets only;
- Roulette: Even or Red bets only;
- Craps: Pass Line bets only;
- Blackjack or Spanish 21;
- Even money paid on any 21 and can not be used to double down or split.
- All Other Games: Even Money or Ante Bets only.
- Winning bet will receive payment equal to the face value of coupon plus the cash value bet times the odds as indicated on the table layout. Payment will be made in chips. Additional gaming options may be added at management's discretion. Cannot be used on surrender bets. Not valid as meals unless otherwise specified on the front of the coupon.
- NO CASH VALUE, NON-TRANSFERABLE; MAY NOT BE SOLD FOR CASH.
Foxwoods Resort Casino Reserves the right to change at will.
Credit valid towards the cost of Seasons Buffet or the face value as indicated on the front of coupon. The balance of any check is the responsibility of the coupon user. Change will not be issued if the full face value is not consumed. Subject to change at management?s discretion.
- This Coupon is valid only on the day issued and cannot be combined with any other offer. This coupon is non transferable, non reimbursable and not valid for cash. The Foxwoods Resort Casino reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Valid ID is required. Must be 21 or older to join this trip or gamble.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 36 hours of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email confirming the booking status. The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate so reconfirmation two days prior to the departure date is required. If you are planning to take flight to join the tour, please call us to confirm the tour before booking flight ticket.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order is received. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
Once a reservation has been made on Taketours.com or sunshineboston.com, it CANNOT be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged. Duplicate bookings are non-refundable as those seats will have been removed from the sales inventory. While the bus operators will make every effort to operate its services as scheduled, when this fails to occur full refunds or alternative travel arrangements will be offered.The ticket is valid only for the date and time stated on the ticket.
Customers must bring a valid ID and a printout of the eTicket (confirmation email) at boarding for ID Check.
Customer's name(s) on the e-ticket must match passenger's (or one of the passengers') names.
The printout of eTickets must be signed by customer as proof of boarding.
Passenger should arrive 15 minutes prior departure time, otherwise the seat might be sold to stand-by passengers.