Cambridge, Lexington, Concord 1-Day Tour
- Tour code: 445-319
- Available: Daily (May 21 - Oct 30); Thu, Fri, Sat (Nov 3 - May 21)
- Depart from: Boston, MA
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Child rates apply to children ages 3 to 11, children under 3 are free provided they donīt occupy a seat.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If your child will occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
View Itinerary Details
Day 1 Boston
Relive history with a journey back in time to historic Boston, MA
Visit Harvard Universityand view the Cambridge Common where George Washington took control of the Continental Army. Drive along "Tory Row" past the home of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Follow the route of Paul Revere as he warned the countryside with his infamous cry of, "The British are coming!" Stand on Lexington Green, where Captain Jonathan Parker and 77 Minutemen stood their ground against 700 of England's finest regulars.
In Concord, travel past the homes of Hawthorne, Alcottn and Emerson as we make our way to the Old North Bridge where "...the embattled farmers stood and fired the shot heard round the world."
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Complimentary pick-up service available from most downtown Boston hotels prior to scheduled departure times for all daily tours.
- For those not using a hotel pick up, please meet at the Transportation Bldg. located at Park Square, 10 Park Plaza on the Charles St. South side, next to P.F. Chang's.
- All domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle (motor coach bus).
- Hotel pick-up, where available
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours
activities conducted by onboard tour guide(Level 2: semi-guided tour
- All taxes and fees included
- Optional Gratuities
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking, please do not book the airline tickets until your received the confirmation.
- You will receive an confirmation email (e-ticket) after your order was received. Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Email (e-ticket). When you reserve your attractions and services you will be asked to print e-tickets to present when you arrive at your destination. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- All purchases will be confirmed with one business day after purchase.
Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
- Tour schedules, rates, and itineraries subject to change without notice. Some
tours may be canceled if fewer than 20 full fares are sold by departure time.
- We reserve the right to modify the tour arrangements for smooth operation
of the tour.